Applying for admission to Saint Mary’s School is the first step in what we hope will become a lifelong partnership with your family. Over the last six decades, thousands of satisfied families have made the same exciting decision!
Listed below are the simple steps for applying to Saint Mary’s School. The first step is to contact us about your interest so that we may learn more about your child’s specific needs, hopes and dreams. The next step is to schedule an appointment to meet our impressive faculty, tour our beautiful school, and witness first hand the “Saint Mary’s Difference”.
- We also encourage you to call us directly and speak to our Director of Admissions, Christa Jackson. She can be reached at 706-234-4953 or by email at email@example.com.
- Arrange for a campus tour (preferably with your child.)
- Download, print and submit the following three forms by clicking on the appropriate links below. Also please submit a current photo of your child.
- For Catholic Students Only: Send a copy of your child’s Baptismal and First Eucharist Certificate (if applicable) and fill out the Parish Verification Form.
- Upon your child’s acceptance to St. Mary’s, submit the registration fee to hold your space for the Fall.