Saint Mary’s recognizes that a safe and respectful environment is essential to student success. Thank you for your continued support of our school, patience and understanding during these unprecedented times.
As we prepare for the 2020-2021 school year, we know the physical environment will look different; however, our mission of teaching the whole child through a Christ-centered environment and encouraging all students to reach their full potential by building character, fostering community and creating lifelong learners will remain the same.
Our COVID-19 Protocols
- August 5, 2020: Principal’s Message on Orientation and Supply Drop-Off
- August 3, 2020: Letter to Archdiocesan Catholic School Families
- July 20, 2020: Letter from the Superintendent on Opening School Fall 2020
- July 6, 2020: Principal Message About New School Start Date
- June 26, 2020: Principal Message About Opening School Fall 2020
- June 25, 2020: A Message From Your New Principal
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Georgia Department of Public Health
- Georgia Department of Public Health Northwest Health District
A Message from Archbishop Hartmayer